To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.- Reba McEntire

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Don't Jump The Gun.

Who I am fooling I have already jumped the gun and my hopes are, indeed, soaring. Let me back up a moment to catch you all up. I have been looking at apartments for months now and I've looked at atleast ten throughout that time period. Just when I was about to give up for now, my boyfriend decides to surprise me and call up a place (on his own) and set up an appointment. The apartment is located right acrossed from his brother's house, is $550 a month, and pets are permitted with only a 150 dollar non-refundable fee up front. :).

There are a few drawbacks, but I believe you will find that anywhere. I'll be traveling from Tilton to Gilford(about 20 minutes or so) on a daily basis, but the location is smack dab in the middle of everything we love to do. Nothing is included, but we sat down and figured everything out and we can make it work. It'll be tight, but that's expected.

It only took us a short amount of time to talk it over with a few people and make the decision to take it. I filled out the application and will be handing it in as soon as possible. I feel like the pages have turned and a new chapter is beginning. Things won't be easy, it would be silly to think so, but you can't possibly know what you're capable of without taking a leap.

Thanks in advance for the support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment